This is such a simple and beautiful project. The cost was around 10 dollars and It took less than 2 hours from start to finish. My little Natty Bug did the majority of the artwork. Give it a try!
- Canvas (any size will do, I used 12X24)
- Paint (I used a variety of acrylics)
- Paintbrush, sponge or foam brush (we used foam brushes)
- Tape (painters tape is what we used, but I am sure masking tape would work well too)
- An artist (I chose Natlie, Age 6😊)
We got everything prepped and had fun! Egg cartons make amazing little paint palettes. It keeps the colors separated and you can toss in the trash when finished. Here are the step by steps:
And now you have a one of a kind piece! It’s really that simple. You can use any words (We chose LOVE for Valentine’s Day) and you can get creative and use premade letters for a “Fancier” look. Have fun with it! I would love to see some of your results, so please feel free to post and share.
Always find your patch of sun!