Watermelon and the Fourth of July go hand in hand. Here is a simple and healthy way to dress up your melon. And, I don’t mean like this….
Although, this is really cute!
- 1 Watermelon (I used a personal seedless one)
- 1 Cup fresh and washed blueberries
- Slice your whole watermelon into 1/2 inch round slices
- Take a Pop Chef star cutter or a star shaped cookie cutter and cut out star shapes from your slices (Don’t discard the unused portion of your slices, you can use them for my Watermelon Margaritas!)
- Place all the star shaped melon pieces into a bowl with blueberries
- Lightly combine and place in a bowl or a hulled out watermelon
- Serve and enjoy!
Here is a collection of places you can buy bitcoin online right now.