Watermelon and the Fourth of July go hand in hand. Here is a simple and healthy way to dress up your melon. And, I don’t mean like this…. Although, this is really cute! Ingredients 1 Watermelon (I used a personal seedless one) 1 Cup fresh and washed blueberries...
Nothing says,” I am ready for Summer,” like this delicious Watermelon Margarita. It’s refreshing, tasty and easy to make. The watermelon juice blended up really nicely in my Vitamix and I did a light strain, just to remove any thicker pulp. I can’t wait for you to try it!...
- Low Carb Pepper Pizzas March 1, 2017
- Honey Lime Shrimp with Dipping Sauce March 1, 2017
- Cauliflower Crust Pizza March 1, 2017
- Easy Cauliflower Crust Cheesy Bread March 1, 2017
- Asian Shrimp Tostadas September 2, 2016
- Asian Lettuce Wraps July 17, 2016
- Fun New Cooperative Games-Peaceable Kingdom Review July 17, 2016
- Fourth of July Watermelon Salad July 1, 2016
- Watermelon Margaritas July 1, 2016
- How to Make Playdough June 24, 2016